Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Funny video

I always thought that this would be what our house would be like in 8 or 10 years. I actually looked forward to the boys fighting because at least it meant they were bonding and caring for each other.

I saw this video first a few years ago and laughed and laughed because it was such a good representation of Nick and Cody. Now I still laugh (out loud actually) and cry, too.

I miss my son, but I also miss the years I had dreamed of and lost.

I hope you can laugh at this and enjoy some of your own memories of "Nick -N- Cody" and their very "brotherly" relationship!

1 comment:

Jessica Curtis said...

Andi,

This was hilarious! I watched it 3 times.

It so brought back memories of a Christmas card photo I took of Paul and Jaclyn a few years back.

Many people called me to comment on how lovely and sweet my two children looked together. How they must get along and love each other.

It was a serene photo where Paul was sitting in front of the piano on the piano stool. Jaclyn stood next to him with both her arms around him and they sported beautiful smiles. (Just like this video)

What everyone didn't know was as soon as my camera "clicked", Paul turned around and screamed "Get off me jerk!" Jaclyn then shoved him to the ground. Then the real fighting started.

Well, at least I got the perfect photo card that year.

Love ya Andi
Jess