Friday, April 4, 2008

What's this blog about?

I have been finally able to write after many days of not even being able to control my thoughts long enough to corral a single one in order to record it. Thankfully, I was given many books that had been written by people in my circumstance that seemed to hold my every thought upon their pages. In them I found peace in knowing that my thoughts were recorded somewhere and I need not feel an urgency to write them down.

Today, though, I realize that every one's process is slightly different even if the events are very similar because each story has different people involved. So, I'd like to share what my experience has been. I enjoy reading the thoughts of others and thought that others may enjoy reading mine.

So, I am simply recording my "meanderings".

This twisted path has lead me along in some very unexpected turns simply because I do not have the motivation or energy to resist it. I hope that the lack of continuity between each thought is not disconcerting or confusing, but rather would lead you to a leisurely perusal of my winding path of lessons and experiences.

Please, take the time to share your thoughts here as well. I would love to know what your meanderings are as well and possibly find a new path of my own through exploring yours. Also, there’s a “Memories of Nick” section where I hope everyone records their memories in the comments section and takes time to enjoy the writings of others as well!

Thank you for taking the time to indulge me.

In all sincerity,
Andi

No comments: